Arkatecht was founded by Yasmin J. Mattox in 2017. The idea to create a company that assists professional women with successfully integrating family and career goals stemmed from her own struggles doing so. More so than finding balance, through personal experience and extensive research, Mattox found that to optimize women's chances of successfully building the families and careers they want, the two endeavors must be treated not as if on a scale from which to balance, but points on a single plane from which to join to ensure that family and career aspirations converge rather than diverge for women's benefit, that of their families, their employers, and society at large.
Our mission is to help women successfully integrate their plans and goals for family and career by deploying technological products and auxiliary services to yield positive outcomes and successes in both areas. Because the factors that lead to successes in activities such as building healthy families and advancing professionally are multi-faceted, so too is our approach to innovating. Through our products and services, we provide practical and action-driven solutions to the challenges that millions of women face globally as they endeavor to build their families and careers.
With our collaborators, we seek to move global society towards using a framework of fully integrating family and career planning in order to markedly improve women's professional outcomes, maternal-infant and maternal-child outcomes, the retention rate of women in the workforce, and to usher in a new era of productivity and innovation.
What We've Achieved
- Since our founding in February 2017, Arkatecht has been accepted by LaunchNY for entrepreneurial advisory services (June 2017).
- Arkatecht Founder & CEO Yasmin J. Mattox presented at Alterconf in New York City in August 2017.
- The company has engaged in over 2,100 hours of secondary and primary research.
- The company has built rapport with key collaborators.
- Arkatecht Founder & CEO Yasmin J. Mattox was accepted into Point 25 Initiative (February 2017).
- The company has earned media coverage from reputable television and print outlets through which it has continuously elevated the importance of integrating family and career planning by deploying both technological and non-technological, auxiliary tools.
- Arkatecht has increasingly built rapport with end-users and potential customers.