This workshop is all about lifting the veil of mystery off of how to accomplish your family and career goals to reduce professional setbacks.
This workshop is for both women and their spouses/significant others/support people.
Introduction to Arkatecht & Founder/CEO Yasmin Mattox
• Learn about mission-driven technology startup Arkatecht, LLC's work, plans for the future, and its founder and CEO Yasmin Mattox, a professional, an entrepreneur, and a mother of three!
Mind Mapping Activity 1
• Put pen to paper and plot out your professional and family dreams, especially with your spouse or support people (in mind), to ensure you are both/all on "the same page" to prevent issues and setbacks down the road.
Mind Mapping Activity 2
• Put pen to paper and plot out your 3 year professional and family objectives and plan.
Navigating Pregnancy in the Workplace
• Go through an interactive simulation and learn what pregnancy might be like for you in the workplace.
• Learn how to efficiently and effectively carry on the work of pregnancy and your job.
Integrating Loved Ones into your Plans
• Get tips on how to effectively to implement your action-oriented family and career plans with your support network to maximize success.
Introducing Endeavor web app
• Get a sneak peak at Endeavor, a smart calendar that advises women of what impact they can expect their pregnancies to have on how they carry out their jobs in the workplace, so they can better navigate them and optimize their job and professional advancement decision-making during this critical life transition.
After the workshop, enjoy the last night of the Jazz Fest just a few feet away!